The website adress is https://webbyannie.com.
What personal information the site collects and why the website collects them
On the site there are a few contact forms, in them there are some fields that are mandatory. These fields contain information about you that I need to manage the contact form. When you fill out any contact form on webbyannie.com, all the information you fill in as well as your IP address is stored and sent in an email to me. The IP address is used to combat spam, other information you fill in if is used to reply to your message.
If you fill out a form to receive a free digital item, you also sign up for our newsletter. We use flodesk.com for newsletters, so it is with them that your information is stored. The newsletter is sent out from time to time at indefinite intervals. You can choose to stop receiving the newsletters at any time by clicking on the link in the emails.
This website uses a Facebook pixel, which allows Facebook to collect information about you through the website. This information will be hashas (a form of encryption) to protect your privacy before being sent to Facebook.
Who has access to your data
What the site share with others
We do not share your data
We do not share information about you with any third party.
How long we keep your data
In general, only information about you is stored for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally obliged to store it. For example, we will store order information for the current time period for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
What rights you have over your data
You as an individual can request to have all personal information I have about you, including all information you have given me. You as an indivudual can also request that we delete all personal information I have about you. This does not include any information that I have to save for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Different types of cookies
There are different types of cookies, this site may use the following:
Persistent cookie. They save a file that remains for a long time on your computer / tablet / phone. The second type is called session cookie. While you are on our site, it is temporarily stored in the memory of your computer / tablet / phone.
Session cookie: A session cookie disappear when you close your browser.
We use the following cookies on WebByAnnie.com
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of my site. For example, they make it possible for you to choose the language of the website.
- Functional cookies are used to recognize you when you return to my site. It enables me to make the site’s content more personal to you, and to remember your preferences. For example, you clicked on the cookie banner or your choice of language.
- Analytical / performance cookies allow the site to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors navigate when they use the site. They also help me improve how the site works, for example to make sure visitors find what they are looking for.
- Third-party cookie. A third-party cookie comes from a third party. These cookies thus come from someone other than the person responsible for the website. Cookies such as used for web statistics or embedded Website content is an example of typical third-party cookies. An example of this is instagram that is displayed on the website – Instagram and Facebook can then save third-party cookies via our website.
What the site collects and stores
While visiting our website, we will track:
- Products you have shown: we use this to, for example, show you products that you have recently looked at.
- Location information, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes such as VAT calculation and shipping costs.
The cookies that are saved are a cookie to remember which language you selected, a cookie to remember that you clicked the cookie banner, so that it does not appear every time you visit the site. These two cookies are saved for one year, so you don’t have to choose the language or see the cookie banner every time you visit the site.
In local storage, your computer’s local memory, other variables belonging to the boxes with information popping up to give you tips are also saved. These variables are saved so that you do not have to see the boxes more than X number of times.
With the help of Google Analytics, we can see, among other things, how many visitors the site has, which pages are popular, how long visitors stay on each page, if certain buttons have been clicked, etc. Important to point out is that we can never see who visited the site, this information is anonymous.
Here you can read more about Google Analytics cookies:
We use a Facebook Pixel on the website, which means that Facebook can save cookies via the website. Here you can read more about Facebook’s cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
We also save a cookie to keep track of which currency you have chosen for a product – so that you do not have to make these choices more than once.
Occasionally a session cookie that is deleted when you close the browser.
You can set the browser to automatically deny the storage of cookies or be notified every time a site requests to store a cookie on your computer. However, this may mean that you do not have access to all the functionality on the website. Through the browser you can also delete cookies that were previously stored. See your browser’s settings for more information on this.
The cookie law